Our Partners at the Texas Renewable Energy Industry Association (TREIA) are hosting their annual conference in Georgetown this year. We’re really excited about the GridNEXT theme and would love to see you there.
Register now, as today is the last day to get early bird rates!
GridNEXT is a two-day conference, focused on the new business models, technologies and grid modernization initiatives needed to grow the renewable energy industry in Texas and across the U.S.
- LEARN about the latest trends impacting the Grid of the Future
- CONNECT with players in the Grid Modernization Industry
- FOSTER the furthering of Renewable Energy Integration
Who Should Attend:
- Technology Providers
- Energy Consumers/Prosumers
- Solution Providers (Regulators, Legislatures, Consultants, Academic Leaders
- Early Bird Discount expires on September 7th
- Supporting Organization Discount Code 10% off: GRID16
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Networking Breaks-Morning & Afternoon
- Networking Reception
- Keynote Speaker: Brad Jones, President & CEO, NYISO, Formerly, Senior VP & COO, ERCOT
- Opening Session Speaker: Bill Magness, President & CEO, ERCOT
- GLEAMM Showcase Reception